The department offers a broad range of services for diabetes, thyroid disorders, growth abnormalities in children, infertility in males and females, osteoporosis, pituitary disorders, obesity management, hormone replacement therapy and various other hormonal disorders.
- Type 1, Type 2 and gestational diabetes.
- Diet and lifestyle advice in endocrine disorders including insulin education and information.
- Recognition and management of hypoglycemia.
- New diabetic patient clinic.
- Thyroid disorders including thyroid in pregnancy, addison’s disease, cushing’s syndrome, pituitary disorders, celiac disease, obesity management, reproductive disorders, growth disorders, etc.