Thyroid,Diabetes & Endocrine Center
Endocrinology is concerned with a full range of glandular problems and related conditions such as diabetes, thyroid, pituitary, adrenal, hormonal disorders, bone diseases, and problems related to nutritional and metabolic diseases. Thus, the department is specialized in providing holistic care incorporating diagnostic and therapeutic aspects in all the above maladies.
- Thyroid disorder including thyroid in pregnancy, Addison’s disease, Cushing’s syndrome, pituitary disorders, celiac disease.
- Medical management of obesity and lipid disorder
- Infertility and reproductive endocrinology
- Diabetes including: Type 1, Type 2 and gestational diabetes.
- Recognition and management of hypoglycemia