This is highly specialized department that offers latest technology, operation techniques and management protocols for some of the commonest diseases of mankind. Diseases range from simple gastrointestinal surgery for appendicitis to advanced surgeries like laparoscopic gastric bypass, ileo-anal pouches, thymectomy etc.
Some relevant services include:
- Modern outpatient department with trained surgeons
- Fully equipped dressing and minor operations rooms
- Modern management of anorectal diseases like piles, fissures and fistulas.
- Modern management of Hernias of various kinds (Laparoscopic and Open techniques).
- Benign and Malignant diseases of Breast, Adrenals, Thyroid and Salivary glands.
- Advanced laparoscopic and minimally invasive surgery.
- Benign and malignant diseases of Esophagus, Stomach and intestines.
- Gall bladder diseases and Surgical Jaundice.
- Liver, Spleen and Pancreatic Surgery.
- Advanced vascular surgery of the Aorta, Carotid artery, Peripheral Vascular and vein Surgery.
- Thoracic and Thoracoscopic surgery ( VATS )
- Single Incision Laparoscopic Surgery.
- Advanced operation theatres. Total of 7 operation theatres including 1 emergency theatre available for this department.
- Casualty and ambulance facilities.