Trauma and Orthopedic Center
One stop Accident Facility Center, equipped to provide care for patients suffering from minor to critical emergencies such as falls, road accident, or gunshot wounds. All Trauma emergencies are managed in an emergency care unit, looked after by an experienced orthopedic doctor.
The orthopedic unit at CHM provides comprehensive care for musculoskeletal conditions of all ages. Area of expertise extends from total knee and total hip arthroplasty, sports medicine, and knee, shoulder and ankle arthroscopy, disc disorders, degenerative spine, spine infections and spine tumors. In addition to musculoskeletal trauma and pediatric orthopedics, our experts use Ilizarov technique for limb lengthening and limb deformities. Our orthopedic surgeons use the latest approaches and minimally invasive techniques to provide the highest quality of care and the fastest return to active life.
- Trauma and fracture surgery
- Minimal invasive knee replacement surgery
- Management of open fracture
- Deformity correction
- Osteomyelitis, Osteoporosis
- Arthroplasty of hip and knee
- Disc problem / disc prolapse
- Correction of spinal deformity
- Degenerative of bone and nerve
- Other muscle and nerve problems